The Hope House extends its warm wishes to all its supporters including those who contribute time, material and/or money which help us to uplift the society.
1) Collecting Information
The Hope House collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
2) Signs up to stay updated
3) Makes any suggestion
2) Use of Personal Information
The Hope House does not sell/exchange or rent your personal information to any organization or individual. We will not divulge personal information to any other organization or individual other than that necessary to transact, fulfill and or account for online donations that you have authorized.
The Hope House will only use your phone number, email address and ID proof (if required) if we need to verify information or to thank you for your contribution, ask for your opinion, request your assistance, or invite you to a special event.
The Hope House uses the information given to it in the following ways:
1) To keep an accurate record of all the donations received.
2) To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same.
3) To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information.
4) To find out more about the people who are visiting The Hope House website, donating, or joining its campaigns.
3) Privacy of e-mail lists
1) Individuals who join The Hope House’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. All the email id’s are securely saved in The Hope House’s database and we does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1) Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by The Hope House when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable The Hope House to recognize the user when he/she visits the website again.
2) The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
6) Refund Policy
1) Refund request from the donor would be entertained by The Hope House only in cases where it is satisfied that the refund of the donated amount is genuine.
2) User can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reasons for the refund.
The Hope House has not involved any third party for the purpose of all the activities done by us. Please check/consult with The Hope House directly to get correct information or assistance. Please beware of any unwarranted claims made by anyone on our behalf. Kindly bring any such claims to our notice for immediate attention and action.
The Hope House is not charging any money from anyone for its activities. So, if you come across any individual/ organization making a monetary demand in our name please bring it to our notice immediately on email@example.com.