- Vision - Striving towards creating as many smiles as possible.
- What we are? A registered charitable trust (NGO) working for the betterment and upliftment of the poor and needy people. Most of our core members are Chartered Accountants.
- Based in Mumbai and Jodhpur.
- What we wish to achieve? Continue to make a difference in the lives of the people who are deprived from basic necessities & creating smiles on faces of those people.
- Our organisation is built by efforts of leading CAs and aspirers of an energetic average age of 22.
- Every month we conduct activities for betterment of people who are not self sufficient.
Our Mission is to bring a नई सोच across regions, economies and country and serve as a tool to enrich poor and needy people. Address to various handicapped, underprivileged and needy people at instance of utmost good faith in us .
About Our Charity
Help build a foundation of charitable giving for your children
“We aim to appreciate and value the true potential of each needy we come across. Our focus is not only to enhance social being of receiver but also to maintain such charisma in their lives. We support our society to be involved in each such activity. We value collaborative efforts of all volunteers who assist The Hope House with their utmost faith and beliefs. The Hope House views the whole world as one family full of happiness. What we justify is that each one has his/her right to live a satisfactory life, all that may be needed is a helping hand for once. We at hope house wish to be that helping hand. In the era of endless modernization and meaningless politics, we aim to spend our resources on the people deprived of basic needs and we seek to end their miseries once and for all”
WHAT WE DID TILL THE PRESENT? ACHIEVEMENTS
Make a difference by either supporting in monetary or non monetary term or become a volunteer or in any other way you can.
Small efforts from your side can be the reason for someone’s smile.